Intentions create worlds, and my art reflects the beauty in the world, and in you.
I believe energy is real, the invisible is real, and if you’re tapped in your intuition knows every bit of the silent language of energy.
Nothing feels better than having your home feel like retreat, sacred, a foundation for all you do in life.
I make art for sacred spaces.
I’m an Army veteran. My artwork is as much for you as it is me. Art has power, it heals, transcends energy, and can inspire your dreams.
Through healing work, intention, and daily practices, I’ve been able to find peace, acceptance, and gratitude.
You can read more about my painting process here.
Here are some tidbits about me.
I’ve been a veterans advocate for years, and I’ve had media appearances CNN, New Day Northwest, and WNYC. I have an M.Ed. In Counseling & Human Relations, and am self-taught artist, advised by intuition.
This man is my hero, my biggest fan (and husband), Bill. We have four children, and reside near Seattle, WA.
10 RandomThings About Me:
- When I served in the military my job title was “Computer Automations Repairman” (never mind that I was a woman). It taught me to get comfortable with technology, and that I could learn any platform. I’m a little bit of a computer nerd still.
- Jennifer Weiner books are a guilty pleasure of mine. I love a good underdog story!
- I keep a daily gratitude list, it helps me focus on the good in my life, rather than being upset about how I was pre-PTSD. This change in perspective makes all the difference in my happiness, and has allowed me to accept the parts of myself I wanted to disown. It’s simple, but damn it works!
- Joni Mitchel is my favorite poet and musician. “Canada”, or “Real Good For Free” (the live Madison Square Garden version) are my favorites.
- Hot Yoga, Bikram fusion is one way I like to meditate.
- I’m a nerd, I love writing poetry, poetry slams, live music (small venues), and good conversations with a sweet friend.
- I have a Nikon D810, and I’m not afraid to use it.
- I’m a mom to four kids! I have two step-sons, a 3 year old (going on 16), and a baby boy. 🙂
- I’m not intimidated by things the way I once was, the military helped give me a bit of a backbone, and to step off the people pleaser wagon.
- I’m currently obsessed with learning curves in Photoshop.
Stay in touch, and grab “The Guide To Sacred Space” (my gift).